Wednesday 5 January 2011

Workies

Bruce
I was so excited last night mum told us we were going to work today in the first time that seems like ages, (well only 4 days really). So all night me and Ted were that excited we could not stop barking, mum said this was a bad thing as she needed to sleep and we kept waking her up. I don't get how she could sleep wasn't she excited to. After abotu the third time of her coming down Ted came up with an idea,. when we heard he walking down the stairs we would get back into bed and pretend to be asleep. I think it worked, I'm a very good actor.
We got to play with two little puppys at work today, I don't really like them they are too small and they jump on me all the time. Mum even gave them some of our home made biscuits, its a good job mum made loads.
I'm very sleepy now, mum said this is because i stayed up all night and then had a busy day at work. As i write this Ted is snoring hes head off and mums trying to stay awake watching some silly programe.
I think im going to help her stay awake for abit longer so i get some more cuddles, I think a big wet kiss on the nose will do the trick.
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment