Monday 3 January 2011

Bruces turn

Finally i get a turn.
Mum left me and Ted at home today while she went to work, I was not impressed i really wanted to go, ok well meybe not. 8 in the morning is to early for me, if only she went to work in the afternoon that would suit me better, I love to have a nice lie-in in the morning. Grandma  said we were going to have a nice relaxing day, it think she forgot to tell Ted though, he wouldn't let me sleep at all, he kept waking me up barking at people walking past. So annoying.
When mum came home she had some nice treats for us, Yummy, but as usual Ted wanted mine too, hes so greedy. Older brothers are so annoying. At least he lets me cuddle up to him at night so i stay nice and warm.
Im off to go tease Ted now, mum told me hes got to go the vets tomorrow haha. I think shes gone mad though, she keeps saying I'v got less than a week to say good bye to my man hood, whats all that about.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment