Sunday 2 January 2011

First Day Blogging

Well this is are first day here, I am Ted, me and my brother Bruce were having a quick look in Your Dog mag when mum wasn't looking and found that loads of doggies were doing this now, so me and Bruce thought we would give it ago.We are two young and very active Jack Russells, I am 14 mths, and bruce is 6 mths old. We both go to work with are mum, which is very exiting as she works in a kennels, this means we get to meet lots of new friends. We were also born there so we get to see are doggy family which is nice. The best bit about going to work is the Peacocks, I love to chase them, I have even get Bruce to help chase them with me, its so much fun. I have never caught one though but this doesn't stop me trying. Mum says a shouldn't do this, if only she would give it ago, then she would realise how much fun it is.

Must go now there's a cardboard box in the garden waiting to be chewed up.
Bye for now, love Ted.

P.S. I'll let Bruce do the next post, it want be as good because all he does is sleep as he's only a puppy, he's so borring.

No comments:

Post a Comment