Tuesday 18 January 2011

Relaxing day

Bruce

Well it been a very busy week hence why i have had no time to get on the computer. It all started last week with my trip to the vets, mum said i had to be brave as i was going to have to stay there all day. To be honest it wasn't that bad, the worst of it all was being put in a travel cage i was not impressed. Luckily one on mums friends was workin when i went the vets so she gave me lots of hugs after my operation. I'm not sure what it was for, mum said it was to have my manhood removed, but i don't what it is as im to young.
I recovered really quickly and was back at work by wednesday. I'v had lots of fun at work chacing birds and cats, this is alot of fun, mum doesn't like it but oh well. I meet two new friends this week two Jack Russell pups, i'm not to keen on puppys they play to much, an wake me up. But they are ok, mums took a shine to one of them, put i told her i dont want a sister, i like being the baby of the family.
I'm off to go pester mum for some food, she has been cooking food for us since Ted now has a sensitive stomach, i thinks its meatloaf tonight Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment