Tuesday 4 January 2011

Vets and home made Biscuit

Ted
Today stared off good well this is what i thought anyway, Mum got my lead out and i thought i was going out for a nice walk, oh how i was wrong. We ended up at the vets.
I was very scared but mum said I would be fien it was just for an injection an I wouldn't be staying like last time. While waiting for the vet, i was talking to a few puppies, I told them what would happen to them in that room, I was being a good boy until a giant came in he was huge and i didn't like him. Mum told me he was a great dane and he was more scared of me than i was of him, I think she was lying he was trying to eat everyone in the room. Luckly i didn't have to stay at the vets but the vet did take my temperture which i didn't like at all. Then she gave me an injection. Mum said i have to go on a special diet as i have a sensitive stomach, but thats ok with me, i dont like being sick.

This is me doing my blog (Ted)

To make up for my trip to the vets mum made me and Bruce some nice homemade Biscuits, they are really nice, but I only got to have 1, mum said if i have to many i will get fat. Its not fair.
Me and Bruce have been good today together we haven't chewed up any cardboard or barked to much. Mummys getting a trainer to come work with us so we behave more and to stop me chasing birds. I dont want her to come though, i like chewing cardboard and chasing birds.
Im off now, I'v spotted a pigeon in the garden i must go chase him before its to late.
 Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment